CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Natural Disaster

Hehe, I was bored so I stole this from Alanna : P All you have to do is this:

1. Put your iPod, iTunes, (or any MP3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SOUNDS.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

Should've Said No- Taylor Swift

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson (uh, suuuurrrreee)

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Trust Me- The Fray (wow, that one worked pretty well)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Soul- Matchbox Twenty

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Makes Me Wonder- Maroon 5 (that question DOES make me wonder....)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Photograph- Nickelback

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Everyday- Toby Lightman

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs- Fall Out Boy

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Tremble for My Beloved- Collective Soul (whoa, sorry guys, but I don't tremble for you...)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
If I Never See Your Face Again- Maroon 5 and Rihanna (NO, why couldn't I have gotten Tremble for my Beloved for THIS one?!)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield (haha, that'd be nice...)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Secret Valentine- We the Kings (eh, kinda makes sense... except we're not "secret" *Shrug*)

15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down (Lmao, no way)

16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Walking on Air- Kerli (HEY! *Glare* They'd better not, lol)

17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Everytime We Touch- Cascada (Um. . . . . okaaayy)

18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Twenty-four- Switchfoot

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Basketcase- Green Day (*Shifty Eyes* Lol)

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
This Love- Maroon 5 (I disagree with this one)

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Bella's Lullaby- Carter Burwell (what??)

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Boston- Augustana

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Must Have Done Something Right- Relient k

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Hate (I Really Don't Like You)- Plain White T's

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Oxygen- Colbie Caillat (??????)

26) WHAT MAKES YOU SCARED?
Tired of Being Sorry- Enrique Iglesias

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Fallin'- Alicia Keys

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (lmao)

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Lonely Day- System of a Down (this one makes sense, but I didn't have a lonely day...)

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS NOTE AS?
Natural Disaster- Plain White T's

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Lol, 20's funny.
At least a couple of your's make sense.
#1's pretty good too.
Now you totally have to play Kryptonite at your wedding! Please? Not as the first dance(with Zack, obviously)but at the after-party(aka reception)?
Seriously, I love that song. That would be freaking awesome. I can see myself dancing(or attempting to dance) to it at your wedding, 7 years from now(yes, 7)
Looking forward to it!

Danielle said...

Lol, hey!! : P I didn't find 20 funny.

Lol, do you honestly think that my parents would let me get married that young? *Shakes Head*

But I'll remember that request. . . . seven or so years from now, lol ^_^

Alanna said...

Do you think after you turn 18 your parents will have any control over you?


Btw, cool template. I take it it finally worked for you?

Danielle said...

Good point. . . . . but still, it's a bit early to be considering wedding songs

Yep, I'm very satisfied with my almost entirely green blog, hehe ^_^