CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Post

Wow, I've never had a blog before. . . . . this'll be interesting, I guess : )

Mostly it'll just be my random thoughts and feelings about my life and/or the people in it. I guess a good way to start this would be to give a little background info:

I love to read! I'm even in a bookclub (kinda geeky, I know) which has been surprisingly fun! At first I thought I'd just end up fighting with everyone else's opinions, 'cause I get very passionate about books that I love. Stephenie Meyer's books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Host) being one example. If you're a teenager and you're looking for something to read, I highly recommend
the following books: Maximum Ride (James Patterson), Animorphs (K. A. Applegate), The Sight (David Clement- Davies), Inkspell (Cornelia Funke), Fire Bringer (David Clement- Davies), The Lightning Thief (Rick Riordan), Redwall (Brian Jacques), Children of the Lamp (P.B. Kerr), Artemis Fowl (Eoin Colfer), Pendragon (DJ Machale), The Sea of Trolls (Nancy Farmer), Magyk (Angie Sage).

Another hobby of mine is beading. Making necklaces, bracelets, and earrings is great fun if you're a creative person who's interested in jewelry! It can also be quite profitable, as I found out this winter ^_^ I sold a good many pieces for people looking for holiday presents this year.

There are many people that I'll probably mention in the future, but I'll use their nicknames for privacy's sake. Some close girlfriends: Alanna, Nikki, Synfan, Leni-la Some good guyfriends: Mezzic, Danny, MOS, and NHC

NHC is actually my boyfriend, and I'm going to see him tomorrow for breakfast : D We don't go to the same high schools, though, which really sucks. . . . . But we live fairly close to each other, which is good.

I have an adorable, sunny poodle named Hershey, and I love her! She's very cute, she melts your heart when you meet her

That's about all for now, so byeeeeeeee




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy freak, good ol' SunnyD started a blog

Danielle said...

Yup, we'll see how it goes ; )

Anonymous said...

and we shall